The following information is provided to assist in caring for the health of each of our students. If you have any questions for our School Nurse, please contact Mrs. Rhonda Lord, R.N. at (203) 729-2931 or Rlord@stfrancissthedwig.org.
Physical & Immunization Requirements
- A new Physical is required whenever a student is transferring to a new public or private school in Connecticut. The physical is required on the State of Connecticut Department of Education Health Assessment Form. Many pediatrician offices also have copies of the form.
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students are required to have a Physical completed and on file in our school office prior to the start of the new school year. This Physical must be on the State of Connecticut Department of Education Health Assessment Form.
Quick Links to Health Clinic Forms
- 2017-2018 State of CT Immunization Requirements
- PreK3-4 Health Assessment Form (Yellow Form)
- K-12 Health Assessment Form (Blue Form)
- Sports PE Physical Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Asthma Action Plan
- Food & Insect Allergy Plan
- Diabetes Management Plan
- Seizure Action Plan & Epilepsy Parent Questionnaire