How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in St. Francis – St. Hedwig School.
- Schedule a visit. This can be done by contacting the school office at (203) 729-2247 or clicking here.
- Schedule a time for the enrolling student to take a brief screening. The screening is only necessary for students entering Kindergarten and typically takes about 20-30 minutes.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Applications submitted must include a copy of the following: birth certificate, baptism certificate (if applicable), social security card, health assessment, and immunization records. Students enrolling in grades 1 through 8 must also submit a copy of their most recent report card and sign a release of prior records form.
- All applications must be submitted with a $50 non-refundable registration fee.
- An additional $50 Kindergarten screening fee is required for students enrolling in Kindergarten.
- Families will be notified of the school’s admissions decision within approximately two weeks of completing and submitting all necessary forms and documentation.
-Each enrolling student must complete a separate application
-Students enrolling in Pre-K3 must be 3 years old by October 1st
-Students enrolling in Pre-K4 must be 4 years old by October 1st
-New students enrolling in grades 1 through 8 are encouraged to shadow for a day